Wednesday 24 September 2014

Amazing Support From Opulentus

With over five years of experience into structural engineering, I always sighed over my remuneration, which’s something like peanuts, when compared to my friends. After seeking one of my close aides advice, I approached Opulentus (heard about them in an immigration magazine) and told them I wanted to migrate to Canada or US.

Opulentus people went through my profile and said that they had no problem to process Canada FSW program. They, however, said structural engineering was in huge demand in Arab countries and asked if I could think about it.

I was really okay with their proposal. However, how to get a job in UAE all a sudden was my question to them. They suggested me some job consultants and resume writing agents and said that they could be of great help to me.

As suggested by Opulentus, I approached an international job consultancy, who were happy to see my profile - educational details and rich experience in the field. They successfully helped me in getting job interviews. I finally cracked the telephonic interview and got the offer letter to my email id.

It’s because of the guidance given by Opulentus I have an offer in my hand today. Will visit them soon and hand over the papers for visa processing. I hope everything will be fine.

Can anyone quickly tell me about Opulentus post landing services?

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 25 September 2014 at 05:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus team has helped me so much in my visa processing. I got a positive reply and I thank my case officer for all the help.

 
At 25 September 2014 at 22:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus have assessed my long term goals as regards to my career in Germany based on which they suggested me a right visa. This helped me in extending my visa status.

 
At 26 September 2014 at 02:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

The guidance given by Opulentus helped me a lot in opting the right country.

 
At 26 September 2014 at 22:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus advice and assistance was awesome. Their services were really good and reliable. Thanks a lot.

 
At 28 September 2014 at 22:40 , Blogger kushi said...

Opulentus is not like any other visa consultancy. They are hilarious.

 
At 3 October 2014 at 22:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus people were real professionals. They handled my visa application properly I believe due to which I got a visa.

 
At 5 October 2014 at 23:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

My experience with Opulentus had been truly amazing. Right from receiving me to processing my visa, I liked everything about Opulentus.

 
At 6 October 2014 at 23:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus post landing services have been superb.

 
At 7 October 2014 at 23:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus people are definitely doing service and not business. Their support and commitment are worth rounds of applause.

 
At 9 October 2014 at 00:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus is dynamic visa firm. I do like them and will spread a word about them. Please do approach them.

 
At 9 October 2014 at 22:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Opulentus services are the best world class services, and they are purely professional and put in their best to mark up to the clients expectations. You rock Opulentus.

 
At 10 October 2014 at 23:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

The team has shown their commitment towards dealing my case and provided the requirements promptly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home